Compact, easily managed and incredibly manoeuvrable.
The Profish GT is super stable and will appeal to salt and fresh water anglers looking for that extra stability, to the point where standing is possible.
The design of the hull & flattened foot well area offer a perfect platform for stand up surface casting.
Above the waterline the Profish GT has a similar cockpit design to the Profish Reload.
Comfortable seating with a practical cockpit lay-out, plus the time saving ability to "Load and Go" with the removable Tackle Pod, Chill Pod, Flat Deck Pod & Kid Pod options.
In its element in narrow waterways and capable of punching through the surf to fish behind the breakers the Profish GT is also one of the best mothership fishing kayaks on the market: compact and lightweight, stable to step down onto from a high deck, and the removable Tackle Pod & Chill Pod make for safe and easy transferring of gear between vessels.
A unique kayak for the increasingly popular big-boat expeditions.
Features you will enjoy:
- Amazing stability, even when laden with loads of tackle and the days catch
- Vikings unique Reload Tackle Pod fitted as standard, the perfect tackle station and mounting area for fish finders.
- Large rear well with storage options
- Front mounted oval hatch for extra storage space.
- 4 x flush mount rod holders
- Paddle holder
- 1x 6" storage hatch with removable bucket
- Propelz fisherman seat
- Propelz Fibreglass Speed paddle
- Storm (Black/white)
- Lava (Black/Red)
- Aurora (Black/Blue)
- Kiwi (Black/green)
** Please note that Suggested Retail Price may be subject to extra freight charges depending on your area. Contact your local Viking retailer for more info**
- 3.6m length
- 82cm width
- 27kg weight
- 175kg carrying capacity